Repairing your windshield in a reasonable amount of time is essential to your safety. A small crack or chip can quickly turn into a large crack or even shattered glass if the weather is just right or something hits it. Rather than waiting for something worse to happen after you notice damage, contact Universal Auto Glass for windshield chip repair. We have the experts with the experience to do the job right the first time.
Signs You Need a Repair
There are different situations associated with windshields, with some indicating the need for a replacement and others indicating the need for a repair. If you notice any of the following signs, it’s time to speak with our professionals to determine whether or not to have the issue repaired.
- A small chip – A small chip in the windshield can often be repaired easily and quickly. What’s considered “small?” Place a dollar bill over the damage. If you can’t see the chip anymore, it’s a small one and we’ll happily take care of it for you.
- Fewer chips – You might have multiple chips in your windshield, and that’s okay. We recommend repairing a windshield if it has three or fewer chips in it.
- Damage that’s out of the way, but not too far – If the damage done to your windshield is in your line of sight while driving, a replacement is a safer option. If the chip is out of the way, we are happy to repair it for you. One exception is that if the chip is on the edge of the windshield, we would recommend a replacement.
Benefits of Choosing Universal Auto Glass
When you bring your car to us for windshield chip repair, you’ll quickly understand why we are some of the most sought after professionals in the industry. The benefits of choosing Universal Auto Glass include:
- Quality materials – Our technicians have knowledge of the latest innovations in glass technology. No matter what your glass contains, we have quality materials to patch it up.
- Quick service – We know you’re eager to get back on the road, and we can typically get your repair done in just a half-hour.
- Affordability – With our affordable pricing, coupled with your insurance, you may walk out of here without paying a penny.
- Qualifications – Our company is insured, bonded and licensed, with technicians who are highly certified to get the job done right.
Contact Us Today For Free Quote
To learn more about residential glass with Universal Glass, contact us today. Schedule an appointment by calling 602-249-8999 or filling in our online form, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.