At Universal Auto Glass, we are committed to high-quality windshield replacement. We know you’re in a hurry and we know you want to keep your vehicle in good condition, which is why we make sure to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time and get you back on the road. Not only does a new windshield offer you a better-looking car, but it also provides more safety for you and your passengers. Your windshield is an integral part of the car’s roll cage and helps support the roof of the vehicle in the case of a roll-over. Also, during a collision, the windshield prevents debris from coming into the cabin of the vehicle.
When to Get Your Windshield Replaced
There are a few signs that will indicate the need for a new windshield. When you notice one of the following issues, speak with our representatives to further determine whether or not to have the job done.
- A large chip – Everyone gets chipped windshields, and it is a common service for us to repair a chip. If it is large, however, it’s better to have the entire windshield replaced. A good rule of thumb is if the chip is larger than a dollar bill, the sealant probably won’t adhere to the glass properly, and it will need a replacement.
- A blemish in the driver’s sight line – Sometimes we’ll replace an entire windshield if there is a blemish on the glass that is directly in the driver’s sight line. This is wholly a safety issue. If light were to hit the chip just right, it could cause a glare that would make it impossible for the driver to see straight ahead.
- A chipped edge – A chip that is found on the edge of the windshield can quickly turn into a long crack. Additionally, without glass on the one edge, the sealant for a chip repair wouldn’t have anything to adhere to on one side, making it more difficult to remain permanent. Replacement is often the best option.
When you choose Universal Auto Glass, you can count on superior service. There are a few things that set us apart from the competition:
- Customer Service – We understand your desire for complete satisfaction and offer superior customer service to ensure we meet your expectations.
- Qualified technicians – Our technicians go through rigorous training to ensure they are highly qualified to tackle the job. They have years of experience and the certification needed to thrive in the industry.
- Lifetime Warranty – As Auto Glass Safety Council members, we offer you peace of mind through our lifetime warranty.
Contact Us Today For Free Quote
To learn more about residential glass with Universal Glass, contact us today. Schedule an appointment by calling 602-249-8999 or filling in our online form, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.